1. I'm having entirely too much fun with the Party Party App. Mostly just with Gatsby, but hey. Who doesn't like having a photo booth in their pocket at all times?
2. I can't get fall off my brain. I love summer and am usually so sad to see it end, but I'm getting more and more excited for scarecrows and pumpkin spice lattes.
3. Because I have fall on my brain, I've already ordered the fabrics for my fall headbands. Here's a little sneak peek...I can't wait to get my hands on them!
4. In an effort to get more serious about my shop, I'll be creating an entire new line for fall. I am SO excited about this. That means that as of August 18th, all of the current pretties will be gone. Until then, you can use the code "SEEYASUMMER" which will mark everything down 25%.
5. It's still summer. Because even though I am extremely excited for fall, it's still July, and I love that can cart myself, a book, and a mimosa up to the pool this weekend. But let's get real...I live in Florida. I'll be doing that until December.
What made you happy to be alive this week?