2. Actually listening to the answer when you ask, "How are you?"
3. Saying what you want. In the mood for mexican food? Say so, instead of saying, "Oh, whatever is good with me."
4. Chasing your small dreams, even if you think they're silly.
5. Getting rid of anything you don't love.
6. Drinking more water.
7. Unwinding at the end of a busy day. Too often we go from a busy day at work -> running errands -> knocking things off our to-do list at home -> responding to emails in bed -> passing out for a few hours before repeating the whole thing. Take a little break and unwind, instead. Take a walk, have a glass of wine, take a bubble bath.
8. Being present.
9. Wearing whatever the heck you want. Is it in style? Who cares! Are you standing out? Who cares! Not you, because you're too busy looking fantastic.
10. A second cup of coffee. And sometimes a third.
11. Saying "I love you" more often.
12. Cleaning out your car every once in a while.
13. Bringing up what you're upset about as soon as it upsets you instead of letting it fester for weeks.
14. Choosing to love your life how it is, right now, right where you are.
15. Making kindness your first reaction.
16. Staying up late sometimes, just to talk about life.
17. Going to bed early sometimes to catch up on sleep.
18. Finding a lipstick you think you look great in and wearing it all the time.
19. Getting dressed up for work. Or a trip to the grocery store. Or wherever it is you're heading on any given Tuesday.
20. Anything that makes you feel like you've found the reason why you're alive.
21. Trying new things.
22. Getting outside more.
23. Being content with what you have.
24. Being unapologetic about how you choose to spend your time.
25. Shopping your own closet.
26. Changing the things you don't like about your life.
27. Trying to live a healthy lifestyle.
28. Leaving your phone behind every now and then.
29. Being thankful every single day.
30. Being unafraid to just be who you are.
What have you said yes to that has made your life better?