1. It's August! I love Fridays, I love new months, and I love months that bring me closer to to pumpkin candles and scarecrows. So today is a really good day.
2. Megan has moved to Orlando!
I knew Megan and I were going to be great friends when we both went on a trip to LA two years ago and didn't know each other, but still adventured all over together all week. If by the end of the week you are taking grainy selfies (see above) together, you know the friendship is a keeper.
3. Sushi and blueberry lemonade.
Which is how we celebrated Megan's move to the great city of Orlando. I told you, a keeper.
4. I plan on spending my entire weekend by the pool. Reason #873 Florida is the greatest: I can talk about pumpkin candles and pool days in the very same conversation and it's totally normal.
5. You can still go win yourself some money. Happiest of Fridays to you!
What made you happy to be alive this week?