It's probably because October-December marks my favorite time of the year, and thinking about that just makes me SO thankful for life.
For the rest of this year, every Friday I'm going to write about being thankful. When you take the time to actually remember what you're thankful for, how can you not be happy?
So, this week:
1. I am thankful for the one hour of cooler weather that decided to visit this morning, permitting me to drink my coffee outside without sweating through my clothes in three seconds flat.
2. I am thankful for nights where I can pretend I have no responsibilities at all and just make crafts instead.
3. I am thankful for the iphone, because it means I get to see pictures of this little guy.
4. I am thankful for fall decorations.
owls and pumpkins and glitter, oh my!
5. I am thankful for laughter. In case you haven't laughed yet today, I've included this video for your viewing pleasure.
What are you thankful for this week? Have an amazing weekend!
Check out this month's featured sponsor: