Happy to be Alive, Because Fridays are based off of my new novel, Happy to be Alive, Because. Feel free to join in with #happytobealive2014.
1. I get to get all dressed up and go out with my husband tonight! He has a fancy pants medical dinner, which means I have a pretty dress and expensive wine that I will pretend to be sophisticated enough to like. Everyone is happy!
2. I got this text from two of my friends:
3. This post from my girl Jordyn about the difference between 18 & 22. "At 18, you think you're a grown up, and wish more people would treat you like you are. At 22, you know you're supposed to be a grown up, but wish more people would stop treating you like you already are." Amen.
4. "Coachella" by Brooke Fraser. "I am bright as the sun, you are high as a kite, we are daughters, sons, brothers, and sisters tonight..." It makes me want to dance around wearing a flower crown. Aka, every day of my life.
5. It's Friday. And sometimes that's just enough.
What makes you happy to be alive this week?
b u y m y b o o k :