See part one here.
1. "Taking an hour out of my day to make a perfectly colorful, numbered to-do list will mean I will get all of these things done."
2. "I am going to throw these shoes away when I get home. This pain is so terrible, I will remember it and never ever wear them again."
3. "I need sleep, so I'll be much happier if I snooze my alarm and skip the shower. I'll be so well rested, it won't even bother me that my hair resembles something from a horror movie."
4. "I'm not gaining weight..I've just been drinking a lot of water. It's water weight."
5. "I'm so confident, I'm going to go out with no makeup. It won't bother me that you can tell everyone else spent hours getting ready and I'm in yoga pants...no, I know look naturally amazing."
6. "I will totally not regret getting scammed into buying every product the lady at Sephora used on my face. In fact, it's not a scam. I will use every single one of these every single day and it will be worth every single cent."
7. "If I pay all this money for this gym membership, I will have to use it."
8. "If I buy the obscenely priced meal replacement shakes, they'll actually work as meal replacements and I won't have to keep buying shakes and second lunch."
9. "The right time to have this giant, potentially relationship-changing conversation is the second it pops into my head. No matter that we haven't eaten all day and are running late--the sooner we talk the better."
10. "I can definitely pull off this crop top."