1. Start planning a mini summer vacation.
2. Rent all the movies in a series and spend the weekend watching them. My suggestion: Oceans 11, 12, and 13.
3. Take your coffee to-go and watch the sunrise.
4. Donate the winter clothes you never even wore this winter.
5. Make a dinner out of tiny appetizers.
6. Do some spring cleaning. Try your hand at the 27-fling boogie.
7. Follow the warm weather to a farmer's market!
8. Drive to the nearest beach (or lake!) and spend the day by the water.
9. Make this queso. It legitimately tastes exactly like Chili's.
10. Get in the St. Patrick's Day Spirit by making other people have a lucky day. Pay for someone's coffee, give someone else the best parking spot, etc.
11. Try a new brand/flavor of coffee.
12. Take a look at your New Years Goals. Revise if necessary.
13. Make it a point to spend some time outside on every sunny day.
14. Make your own flavored water. Experiment with different fruits and herbs until you find something you love!
15. Take up running. Or pilates. Or whatever fitness thing you're always talking about wanting to get into.
16. Make green drinks.
17. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
18. Go wine tasting.
19. Make someone an Easter basket.
20. If you have a backyard, set up a hammock. If you don't, get a blanket you can take outside to soak up the sunshine.
21. Buy a new outfit for Easter.
22. Download Audible.
23. Mail someone a card.
24. Go to the gym.
25. Dye Easter eggs.
26. Try a new brunch place.
27. Celebrate Easter.
28. Hit up the discounted Easter candy. Jelly beans forever.
29. Make a spring reading list.
30. Tell someone why you're thankful for them.
31. Buy yourself fresh flowers.
How will you be spending your March?