Coming at you today from a tropical little slice of paradise. Currently trying to find an excuse to never ever come home. In the meantime, here are a few things I believe in this week:
- Taking vacations. Whenever and wherever.
- Buying giant pink flamingo floats, even if it doesn't seem like the most reasonable purchase.
- That everyone should have a hammock.
- That food tastes better when you're on vacation. Also: Calories do not exist on vacation.
- Sunshine is good for your soul. So are bright colors.
- That life is meant to be enjoyed. You should take every chance you get to enjoy life to the fullest.
What do you believe in this week?