- Getting to hang up my clothes. We have the tiniest little closet right now, which means most of my clothes are in my dresser. I'm so excited to be able to hang my clothes where I can see them without having to unfold them! It's the little things.
- Having a separate laundry room. No more piling dirty clothes in front of the washer that happens to be at the foot of our bed!
- Having a backyard! GUYS, I cannot wait to share pictures of the backyard. Serious perfection. Gatsby is not going to know what to do with himself. I cannot wait.
- Jack having his own room. See also: Not having to avoid making noise while Jack naps.
- Having somewhere to eat dinner that is not my lap.
- Having a desk again! Somewhere to write, and blog, and create.
- Paying a mortgage instead of rent. AKA, paying towards something each month for A WHOLE HOUSE instead of just giving the office downstairs most of my paycheck for a single room.
aaaand about a million other things. I can't wait to fill a house with things we love, to make a house into a home that reflects our life, and to cover it in bright colors and flowers and all things happy.
Life is good, you guys. It's pretty dang good.
Tell me something good that's going on in your life!